Utilizing FEM analysis Beacon Finland offers services on:
- Linear and nonlinear structural stress
- Vibrations, dynamic responses
- LInear and nonlinear buckling, of any metal or composite sandwich structures
- Thermal analysis and thermal stress analysis
- Fatigue analysis
The use of FEM as a design tool enables product optimization at an early stage of the design. Furthermore, the FEM results can be utilized for structural details and fatigue/lifetime estimates.
Finite element programs used by Beacon Finland include Femap (for pre- and post-processing), NX Nastran (solver).
Beacon Finland is offering services on seismic structural analysis. The analyses are used as base for design of structures for earthquake resistance.
- Linear and nonlinear static analysis
- Linear and nonlinear buckling analysis
- Vibration analysis, dynamic response analysis
- Seismic analysis
Strength Analysis References
|Aalborg-Industries||Alfa Laval Aalborg|
|Aker Offshore||Patria Land & Armament|